[Owasp-leaders] Code review guide reboot - ToC

Johanna Curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sat Sep 22 13:13:59 UTC 2012

Hi Eoin

specific topics I'll like to write  about are(related to .net programming)

using the security guidelines checklist for asp.net
how to secure cookies
how to implement salt for passwords
creating secure connectionstrings
input sanitation using regex
avoid click jacking
how to set custom error pages
.net flaws and work arounds
keep update with current security issues

C# language
 .net c# unsafe/unmanaged code programming security guidelines

regards

Johanna

Op 11 sep. 2012 om 13:27 heeft Eoin <eoin.keary at owasp.org> het volgende geschreven: