[Owasp-leaders] Linux repos

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 08:11:07 UTC 2012

Thanks for all of the replies folks,

I've created a page on the wiki (
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Linux_packaging) which (briefly)
documents where we are now and the progress being made as I follow up with
the key upstream distros.
Let me know if anythings wrong or out of date on there, or even better
update it yourself ;)

In time I'd like this to become a roadmap of how projects should go about
getting added to all of the key Linux distros.

Cheers,

Simon