[Owasp-leaders] Linux repos

Justin Searle justin.searle at owasp.org
Sun Sep 16 02:24:05 UTC 2012

Simon, the best way to get it into most Linux distros is by getting it
accepted into key upstream distros. If you can get it into Debian, it will
automatically be added to Ubuntu and derivatives.  If you get it into
Fedora, you'll get into most RedHat derivatives.  I suggest starting with
Debian first. A few google searches will lead you to the process of
creating DEB packages and a site where you can upload those packages to
have other Debian maintainers help you get it into the distribution
repositories.

Ping in directly if you need more info.

--
Justin Searle