[Owasp-leaders] OWASP CISO Cheat Sheet

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sat Sep 8 16:05:41 UTC 2012

Hi Jim,
will be happy to help. Am giving the CISO training at the AppSecUS (and
did so before at APAC, ...) , so might have some stuff, but for the next
2 weeks promised my free time to Marco's CISO Guide, so would have to
delay help for Mike until after AppSecUS.

Aloha, Tobias

Ps.: btw. in case you know a CISO coming to the AppSecUS, please feel
free to inform them that we have a CISO training day there...