[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Prezi at OWASP

Rory McCune rorym at nmrconsult.net
Wed Sep 5 16:55:54 UTC 2012

Indeed Good news.

I'd agree with Ryan that a well designed Prezi is a great way to cover
complex topics.  In my case I've had a couple of presentations that
I've done in Prezi for conferences.  It probably takes me a bit longer
to do compared to using PowerPoint or Keynote, but I think the result
is better.  From an audience perspective, I've had good feedback on
using it.

In case it's of use as examples, here's links to the two I've done

Shadowboxing your way to a secure application (presentation about
dynamic and static analysis pros and cons)
http://prezi.com/430mq6luo_oo/shadowboxing-your-way-to-a-secure-application/

IT Security - Prepare to Fail - Presentation on Threat landscape from
last year http://prezi.com/oqsovr2gzie-/it-security-prepare-to-fail/

cheers

Rory