[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Prezi at OWASP

Ryan Barnett ryan.barnett at owasp.org
Tue Sep 4 17:12:48 UTC 2012

That is great!  I agree ­ Prezi is really cool and is a great way to present
WebAppSec topics.  I used it for a preso at AppSecUSA last year -
http://prezi.com/pj1hfhf6wrow/integrating-appsensor-in-modseccurity/.

Got good feedback from the audience.  The presentations are more engaging as
you aren't constricted to a "Linear" type of path through the presentation.
I have used it for more "discussion" based presentations where I have
modules of topics within circle containers.  I then open up the preso with a
basic introduction and then display the various topic circles on the screen
and let the audience decide which topic to drill into.  For that that
remember, this is like the old "Choose your own adventure" books :)

I highly recommend  giving it a try.

-Ryan

From:  Cam Morris <cam.morris at owasp.org>
Date:  Tuesday, September 4, 2012 1:03 PM