[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Prezi at OWASP

Cam Morris cam.morris at owasp.org
Tue Sep 4 17:03:40 UTC 2012

Letting everyone know that Prezi is letting OWASP members qualify for the
EDU license and EDU Pro discount ($59 a year, instead of $159 a year)

I introduced OWASP Passfault with prezi at Denver's Snow FROC.
http://prezi.com/sxwintkozwhb/owasp-passfault-better-password-policies/  I
really enjoyed doing something other than powerpoint and I think it is a
much more engaging experience.  There is more info below.