[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Updates on the HTML5 Security Cheat Sheet

Abbas Naderi Afooshteh abbas.naderi at owasp.org
Mon Sep 3 13:24:30 UTC 2012

+1 thanks to Juan,
I was really looking for something like this myself!
Will try to contribute.
-Abbas

Notice: This message is digitally signed, this means that its source and integrity are verifiable.Certain mail clients would automatically verify this email and present a "signed and sealed" sign, but others might just provide  a downloadable file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.
In this case, you can either ignore it or manually verify it. Read more on this at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird at AbiusX.com