[Owasp-leaders] Code review guide reboot

Cam Morris cam.morris at owasp.org
Sun Sep 2 03:17:54 UTC 2012

I'd like to help. I like the framework insecurity idea.  I've worked on
some struts2 things that I could contribute.  Specifically, a security
checklist for actions we use internally and an IDOR internal training that
focuses on struts2 a lot.  I could run them by you and see if they fit what
you envision.

- Cam Morris