[Owasp-leaders] How OWASP wiki is translated to Spanish? https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Sobre_OWASP

Juan Calderon juan.calderon at owasp.org
Thu Nov 29 15:06:15 UTC 2012

Hello Miguel

This was done manually by a team that no longer exist as it was created for
this task only back on 2009, we performed a peer review on most of the
content but some issues remained, you are free to modify the content just
sign up for a wiki account and edit it. :)

If you or someone else want to include more content you just have to add a
new /es page and those with a browser configured to Spanish will be
automatically redirected. for example, if you want a Spanish version of :
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecLatam2012

Then you create the following page:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecLatam2012/es

If you have a larger translation project, you can contact the OWASP-Spanish
mailing list, there are many willing people that might help you out.

*Everyone, can do the same for other languages as the Wiki supports many of
them*, so if I wanted to create the French version of the same page I can
simply create a https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecLatam2012/fr page and
again all people with a browser configured for French will be automatically
redirected to the French version of the page.

This feature was introduced as part of the OWASP Internationalization
project effort.

Regards and let me know if you have any further doubt,
Juan Carlos Calderon