[Owasp-leaders] (no subject)

Nishi Kumar nishi787 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 06:25:06 UTC 2012

I want to apologize for any inconvenience. My email account was compromised and used to spam my contact list this morning.  My account has been reset and there have been no messages sent since. Hopefully the issue is now resolved. You do not need to respond to this email and please do not visit any links in emails that appeared to have been sent by me earlier today. Please let me know right away if you receive any new emails that look suspicious.
 ThanksNishi > Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 09:40:34 -0800