[Owasp-leaders] Open Tasks

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Tue Nov 27 12:22:59 UTC 2012

Hello William and All,

Yes, we are currently working on putting together and populating a list
similar to the one you are describing. I realised, after having many
conversations with staff and project leaders, that something like this
would need to be developed for the community. As Kate mentioned, there are
many people wanting to volunteer with OWASP. They just don't know how to,
or where to go to find something they are interested in participating in.

This is our overall Initiatives Page:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Initiatives_Global_Strategic_Focus
Just click on the Projects Tab and click on the 'Sign up for a new
initiative' link.

This is the specific 'Help Wanted' Page:
http://owasp.force.com/volunteers/GW_Volunteers__VolunteersJobListing

 I hope this helps, and do let me know if you need any more information.

Leaders, if anyone has any roles they need to fill for their projects,
please send the person specification my way.

Cheers now,

Samantha Groves

--

*Samantha Groves, MBA*****