[Owasp-leaders] Open Tasks

William Stranathan will at thestranathans.com
Mon Nov 26 15:05:57 UTC 2012

Yes - that's close - something akin to the first - except at a project
level.

Since it's a wiki, I might start working on a wiki page. So far, the
following things have come up (forgive me if I'm missing anything):
* Complete work on REST Security cheatsheet and remove DRAFT status (in
progress)
* ZAP Coding projects
* ZAP Translation
* ZAP tutorials