[Owasp-leaders] Open Tasks

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon Nov 26 13:18:54 UTC 2012

Many students have asked how to get involved in OWASP.  These are great
opportunities for them to get some hands on experience!  Please, submit your
needs here:  http://www.tfaforms.com/262386 and they will be posted.

Kate Hartmann
Director
+1 301-275-9403
Skype:  kate.hartmann1

From:  psiinon <psiinon at gmail.com>
Date:  Monday, November 26, 2012 8:13 AM
To:  William Stranathan <will at thestranathans.com>
Cc:  "owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org" <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>
Subject:  Re: [Owasp-leaders] Open Tasks

I dont know of any cross project 'help wanted' page, but I cant pass up an
opportunity like this ;)

We're always looking for contributors to ZAP!
I'm going to claim that ZAP is the most popular OWASP tool right now - its
the 5th most popular page on the wiki (based on the number of hits over the
last few months).
There are loads of things people can contribute to:
* ZAP coding projects: http://code.google.com/p/zaproxy/wiki/Projects
* Translation: http://crowdin.net/project/owasp-zap
* Tutorial videos: http://code.google.com/p/zaproxy/wiki/VideoTutorials
* Updating the help files
*
* Anything else you fancy doing ;)

ZAP is a community project, so we'll support anyone who wants to get
involved.

All contributions are credited - the credits for the last version are here:
http://code.google.com/p/zaproxy/wiki/HelpCredits and the list for the next
version will be even longer ;)
Cheers,

Simon