[Owasp-leaders] Open Tasks

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:13:51 UTC 2012

I dont know of any cross project 'help wanted' page, but I cant pass up an
opportunity like this ;)

We're always looking for contributors to ZAP!
I'm going to claim that ZAP is the most popular OWASP tool right now - its
the 5th most popular page on the wiki (based on the number of hits over the
last few months).
There are loads of things people can contribute to:

   - ZAP coding projects: http://code.google.com/p/zaproxy/wiki/Projects
   - Translation: http://crowdin.net/project/owasp-zap
   - Tutorial videos: http://code.google.com/p/zaproxy/wiki/VideoTutorials
   - Updating the help files
   - Anything else you fancy doing ;)

ZAP is a community project, so we'll support anyone who wants to get
involved.

All contributions are credited - the credits for the last version are here:
http://code.google.com/p/zaproxy/wiki/HelpCredits and the list for the next
version will be even longer ;)
Cheers,

Simon