[Owasp-leaders] Question on reduced BlackHat EU Briefings registration fees for OWASP members

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Wed Nov 21 16:32:17 UTC 2012

Hi Sara, Marian,

Yes, we have been at the BlackHat EU in Amsterdam last year. Jim Manico and
I did the OWASP info booth there.
I was planning to contact them about next years participation!
As I am local in the Netherlands, I think it's best I will do this. As soon
I get response, I will send out an email about OWASP speakers at the
BlackHat and OWASP members for the booth.

Cheers,
-martin