[Owasp-leaders] Experiences about the start of the chapters.

Balint Szabo balint.szabo at owasp.org
Wed Nov 21 11:03:02 UTC 2012

Hi,

we have just reactivated the hungarian chapter and the organization of our
first event is under process. We saw a very warm welcome from the appsec
experts, all important hungarian professionals confirmed that they're
coming. We got the free support of the most important security blogs and
portals. On our first event, we are trying to position appsec within the IT
security industry in our country.

The event will be held next week, I will let you know how was it.

Balint