[Owasp-leaders] Sonar OWASP Plugin

Paolo Perego thesp0nge at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 10:14:56 UTC 2012

Sorry, my fault.

https://servicios.excentia.es/confluence/download/attachments/12550384/eXcentia+Terms+and+Conditions.pdf

It seems a full commercial and closed product:
"Company is the sole and exclusive owner of all the Intellectual Property
Rights relating to any Products
or Services or any work product generated by Company pursuant to any
Services, and/or has the
rights to commercialize the Products and Services provided under this
Agreement in or from Spain, as
well as those rights directly or indirectly necessary therefor. No rights
or warranties are provided to any
of these Intellectual Property rights, save as are covered by the License
to use any Products or
Services that are provided for by this Agreement"