[Owasp-leaders] [Global_conference_committee] 2012 Call for Global AppSec Conferences

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu Nov 15 23:05:55 UTC 2012

OWASP Leaders -

Just a friendly reminder that the deadline for conference proposals for the
Global AppSec Latam  2013 event is a couple of weeks away.  Application
details are in the email below.

If you are interested in hosting, but unsure about the process  or have
questions please don't hesitate to email me or the conferences committee.

We look forward to seeing your submissions soon!

Best Regards,
Sarah Baso

--
Director