[Owasp-leaders] presentation - Setting up a Secure Development Life Cycle with OWASP

Seba seba at owasp.org
Wed Nov 14 23:00:13 UTC 2012

Thx for the feedback.
I'd prefer to integrate this in a "SAMM+" cycle where we improve SAMM with
OWASP references in the different SAMM practices/activities
It ties SAMM more into the current OWASP material
and -the other way around- we can hook OWASP project/documents into SAMM
activities.
And even use references, like OWASP Top 10 references to SAMM.EG1

Besides creating a public list of  organisations that use SAMM (and maybe a
usergroup), we really need to push out a SAMM v1.1

We only need to find an editor with the same great graphic design skills of
Pravir :-)

--seba