[Owasp-leaders] Agreement with ISACA

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Konstantinos at owasp.org
Wed Nov 14 10:20:11 UTC 2012

We have a similar agreement here in Greece which also includes mutual
support for conferences and events. I think it would be beneficial for both
to push this on a global basis. I'll have a chance to discuss this with
their Global Vice President on their upcoming annual conference in Athens
in early December.

Kostas