[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Day Costa Rica was a success event

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Mon Nov 12 13:49:48 UTC 2012

Congradulations Michael,  I am so happy for you and your success! :-D

Cheers,

Dennis

--
--
Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc

 <http://www.owasp.org/>

*This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of
this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ or
send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain
View, California, 94041, USA.*