[Owasp-leaders] SVG/AI/EPS version of this image?

Tim tim.morgan at owasp.org
Sun Nov 11 16:50:31 UTC 2012

Hi Dennis

Thanks for the tip, I tried it and it does create an EPS, but once
again, it's too late.  Once you convert from a vector format to a
bitmap format (or compressed bitmap format), your vectors are gone.
One could hypothesize that there exists software out there that tries
to reconstruct vectors from a bitmap, but I doubt it would work well.

Perhaps this JPG was never really saved in a vector-based format after
first creation, in which case I'm out of luck.  I can live with that.
I just wanted to find out how created it originally and if they had a
vector-based format, or even just a format that still had the "paths"
in it.

tim