[Owasp-leaders] Use of proprietary software was SVG/AI/EPS

Gregory Disney-Leugers gregory.disney at owasp.org
Sat Nov 10 19:33:38 UTC 2012

This is a silly fight, A. Open-source is great, but forcing everyone to
use it is unethical (freedom of choice). Also it seems very Stallmanist,
to make a broad decision for everyone to use Open-Source.
Second Safari derives from a open-source project (like majority of apple
os-x software) called webkit http://www.webkit.org/,
Lastly why does it matter? we all do what we want, how we want. It seems
like a natural deduction everyone is utilitarian with the tools at hand,

-Greg