[Owasp-leaders] SVG/AI/EPS version of this image?

Tim tim.morgan at owasp.org
Sat Nov 10 15:42:03 UTC 2012

Hmm...  This looks like it's just the JPG embedded in an SVG.  My hope
was to have an actual vector graphics representation of it so it can
scale to arbitrarily large sizes.

I already had to go to print with my poster, but it might be handy to
have a native SVG on the wiki somewhere for future use...

thanks,
tim