[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Wiki?

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Fri Nov 9 02:39:18 UTC 2012

For the second one:
$ host 50.57.64.91
91.64.57.50.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer www.owasp.org.

It looks like when the wiki was originally moved to Rackspace, the default
Apache virtual host was set to the same web root as the one for
www.owasp.org - just a guess as I didn't do that move and I've not looked
into that Apache configuration in detail.

The other one (.br) appears to be framing https://www.owasp.org for some
reason.  I had planned to do some host hardening which could also include
some frame busting as well (e.g. X-Frame-Options header) after the upgrade
of MediaWiki + plugins was complete.  We're close but not complete with an
upgrade to the MediaWiki software + plugins since the contractor walked
away with the work incomplete.  Jim Manico is working on finding a new
contractor and I'll be using some vacation time to get all our hosts moved
over to managed cloud after I return from AppSec LATAM.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member