[Owasp-leaders] Crowdin - online collaborative translation tool

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 12:23:50 UTC 2012

Some of the translators asked for advice on tools to help them.
I was looking for a desktop tool, but found that and thought it might be
better.
We gave it a go and everyone seems to like it - and it seems to encourage
people to help out and make it really easy to do so.

Yes, I registered ZAP as a trail project then filled in this form:
http://crowdin.net/page/open-source-project-setup-request
All very straight forward, and they switched it to a free open source
project very quickly.

Cheers,

Simon

--