[Owasp-leaders] Open, Leaders, AppSec

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Nov 7 19:04:05 UTC 2012

Dennis,

AppSec touches so many different areas of life, business, government, etc
that it makes sense for technical conversations to stray into, ahem,
 "side-channel" conversations.

We will be setting up a new list for this soon. Stay tuned....

...and thank you everyone for being such passionate members of the OWASP
community. I do not want to water-down the flames of that passion. I only
redirect it. :)

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Nov 7, 2012, at 7:51 PM, Dennis Groves <dennis.groves at owasp.org> wrote:

Hello Jim,

As the chief violator of the rule, I thank you! I believe it is good
leadership to cull the community and keep the focus.
Second, I am sure we all agree this list is already way to much noise and
not enough signal. I fully agree with the secondary list; although perhaps
owasp-general is more appropriate - since there is no way to predict what
choatic topics may float through the aether there? Lets say
owasp-philosophy for serious discussions about ethics, and the philosophy
of security!

Please accept my sincerest apologies everyone;

Dennis

--
--
Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc
dennis.groves at owasp.org

 <http://www.owasp.org/>

*This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of
this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ or
send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain
View, California, 94041, USA.*