[Owasp-leaders] Open, Leaders, AppSec

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Nov 7 18:55:16 UTC 2012

I think this a great idea, I'll request setting this up now.

Aloha!

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Nov 7, 2012, at 7:40 PM, Abbas Naderi <abbas.naderi at owasp.org> wrote:

Hi leaders,
I have a suggestion which is actually used in many other communities,
Lets create another list, namely owasp-leaders-informal or something for
these sorts of messages.
For example there are issues I really like a huge leaders population to see
and provide feedback on, but don't wanna bother people so I just don't
post.
Using another side-list, anyone who's not willing can limit reception and
we would have a much better chance of getting every owasp-leaders mailing
list mail getting read by all.
Thanks
-Abbas
On ۱۷ آبان ۱۳۹۱, at ۲۲:۰۵, Samantha Groves <samantha.groves at owasp.org>