[Owasp-leaders] OWASP on CNN

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Nov 7 00:28:51 UTC 2012

We actually have experiences in testing voting systems as a OWASP collective Greg see link: system we use

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership/2011Election#2011_Election_Results

Many folks volunteered efforts to kick the tires asking the same questions that others will ask... Some call it fun OWASP likes tuff problems and no hotels were impacted ;). E-voting has lots of red-tape in the USA I personally hope to see it happen and will have fun breaking it at the same time with our global peers.

Tom Brennan
973-202-0122