[Owasp-leaders] FOSDEM: Free and Open Source Developers' European Meeting

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Mon Nov 5 13:00:50 UTC 2012

Hi Samatha, et all,

By this, I am volunteering!

In the past, I have run the OWASP booth on the following events and
conferences:
- BlackHat Amsterdam
- Hacking in the Box Amsterdam
- OWASP AppSec-USA and EU
..and various other conferences!

I have banners and table cloth. Will, if you agree, take care of this in
order of OWASP goodies (OWASP Conference Management System).

Cheers,
-martin