[Owasp-leaders] Website monitoring services?
dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sun Nov 4 14:25:55 UTC 2012
Hi, I'm looking for a website monitoring service that provides the
- Uptime (site is up/down)
- Performance stats (page loads)
- Broken pages/links
- GUI still looks the same (this is a visual check, not a code one)
- Transaction checks (for example 'login sequence' and 'article viewing')
- Content changes (ideally with detection of injected malicious code)
- Web/SaaS based solution
- API to trigger and consume results
- Solution based on Unit tests (where the checks are scripted and
easily modified/customized) - but I don't think such service exists today :)
A quick google search found: http://www.uptrends.com and
Any recommendations or personal experiences/horror-stories?
If you think your answer it 'too' commercial, reply to me directly, and
I'll collate/normalize the answers in an update post.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Leaders