[Owasp-leaders] FOSDEM: Free and Open Source Developers' European Meeting

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Konstantinos at owasp.org
Thu Nov 1 12:37:08 UTC 2012

Since at least 2 of you are willing to go there, I believe we should also
go for a stand. This is probably the most important event in the open
source community and an amazing opportunity to spread the word of OWASP in
the open source world. We recently did an OWASP session with Fabio at the
GSOC Summit and there is a definite need and interest for appsec awareness
and training for many FOS communities.

Kostas