[Owasp-leaders] FOSDEM: Free and Open Source Developers' European Meeting

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Nov 1 12:25:46 UTC 2012

I proposed 2 talks. One high level showcasing several OWASP projects. A
second low-level about web security defense. Hope to see you there, Simon.

Aloha,

--
Jim Manico
(808) 652-3805

On Nov 1, 2012, at 6:15 AM, psiinon <psiinon at gmail.com> wrote:

I've proposed a main track talk on ZAP (very keen to push this to
developers;) but obviously no idea if it will be accepted.
Anyone else submitted a talk, or planning to attend?

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader