[Owasp-leaders] FOSDEM: Free and Open Source Developers' European Meeting

Rogan Dawes rogan at dawes.za.net
Thu Nov 1 12:00:45 UTC 2012

I was invited to submit a talk on WebScarab-NG a few years ago. Got a
fair amount of interest.

It looks like a good event to represent OWASP at, given our stated
objective of interacting with developers. Although I suspect that the
audience is a mix of kernel/OS level people, and web app developers.

Rogan