[Owasp-leaders] AppSec Monthly Themes

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Sat Mar 31 18:49:02 UTC 2012

All,

We'll be kicking this off on April 1.  I'll get a blog post up on the OWASP blog page too.

April is Injection Attacks - Focus on SQL Injection

Please tweet your articles with hashtag #OWASP and add the article to the wiki page (TBD):

By the way, I'm looking for a catching term to capture this idea:

Security Months
Security Themes
Monthly Security Blitz

Once we've got a name we'll get that wiki page setup.

-------
Michael Coates | OWASP
michael.coates at owasp.org | @_mwc
OWASP Board