[Owasp-leaders] Owasp projects reboot

Dennis Groves, MSc dennis.groves at owasp.org
Sat Mar 31 14:31:43 UTC 2012

+1

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[dennis.groves at gmail.com](mailto:dennis.groves at gmail.com)

*"What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and
make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it
after we have gone."* -- Winston Churchill, October 10th, 1908