[Owasp-leaders] Owasp projects reboot

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Mar 31 13:46:08 UTC 2012

Yah Eoin, I have a real problem with being vocal... *cough*

Anyhow. I think we should reduce scope a little here. I say, let's just
focus on the three main guides for pass one and see how that goes before
further investment. These three really are the core of OWASP and they
are crusty at best.

Testing guide
Development Guide
Code Review Guide