[Owasp-leaders] Owasp projects reboot

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Sat Mar 31 13:27:15 UTC 2012

Thanks jim,
Leaders let ur voice be heard.

I'll compile votes on tuesday and announce which projects make the initial cut for the first round of funding & reboot!!!!

These projects shall be included in the proposal for the board.

Leaders, I ask you all to support this initiative.

"we are nothing without our projects"

Eoin Keary
BCC Risk Advisory
Owasp Global Board