[Owasp-leaders] Owasp projects reboot

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Sat Mar 31 10:51:39 UTC 2012

Eoin

This is very important, and should not wait for a summit.

Zap is not "dormant". If it is just a top 6, I guess Top 10 should be
in there too?  And how about ASVS - we should have the web version
updated, have a versions for web services, mobile, SCADA, embedded
systems, etc.

Maybe also think about a secondary list that might include things like:

- Security requirements (the secure coding practices checklist)
- AppSensor :-) the new book is on the way...

Colin