[Owasp-leaders] Try Something New...

Cameron Morris cam.morris at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 20:50:23 UTC 2012

Linkedin gave me $50 worth of advertising.  I created some ads for the
OWASP Passfault project.  I've targeted the ads to security related job
titles.  I'm thinking of doing the same with some free google adwords I got
when I opened a web site.

It would be neat if someone negotiated some free advertising with LinkedIn,
Facebook, Google, etc.  Perhaps we could negotiate having LinkedIn be an
official OWASP sponser in exchange for 50 ad dollars per project.