[Owasp-leaders] OWASP speaker agreement

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Tue Mar 27 00:40:29 UTC 2012

Benny the first rule of OWASP is do whatever you can to be successful.
Growing the community is the formost imperative.

Don't worry to much about the OWASP rules. Do worry a great deal about
service to the community. If the community doesn't have a great time and
get a great deal out of it - everybody looses including OWASP.

As a community we do try and loosely adhere to what Jim said. However, none
of us have ever had the success you have had. So you are doing the right
thing, don't worry - the impact your having may well cause us to
re-evaluate the rules.

Be successful and share with us how you did it!

Best of luck today Benny,

Dennis

--
Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc
dennis.groves at owasp.org

 <http://www.owasp.org/>

*This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of
this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ or
send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain
View, California, 94041, USA.*