[Owasp-leaders] [ANN] a new blog on application security - armored code.com

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Mar 24 17:29:54 UTC 2012

Fantastic idea!

In the meantime, if anyone wants to author an article for
http://owasp.blogspot.com regarding OWASP projects, OWASP news, or
anything cool and vendor-neutral in the AppSec space, please just let me
know. I'd be happy to give OWASP leaders author-access to the blog, or
post for you.

There is also an OWASP Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn account. There are
all resources that I'm happy to share with anyone interested from the
OWASP community.

Thanks all,

--

Jim Manico