[Owasp-leaders] AppSec Monthly Themes

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Thu Mar 22 15:40:35 UTC 2012

:-)

I had been trying to think about an AppSensor (defense vs attacks)
version of the card game Trumps, and get them printed on decks of
playing cards - either as the game itself or as the card "backs". Then
they could be used for promotional give-aways.

But maybe the idea (52 cards) could be used for 13 themes x 4
messages, or something like that? Perhaps developers and others would
prefer a pack of playing cards to a book.

I think we'd have to change "joker" to "hacker" though.

Colin