[Owasp-leaders] [ANN] a new blog on application security - armored code.com

Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman buanzo at buanzo.com.ar
Thu Mar 22 13:39:17 UTC 2012

Excellent Paolo! You have a great understanding of secure coding and your OWASP project of static
analysis, and subsequent ones, all extremely interesting. I'm glad you let us know about your new
blog. Congrats!

On 03/22/2012 09:48 AM, Eoin wrote:
> Dude, go for it. It is very positive an can help spread awareness which is our biggest
> challenge.
>

> Eoin Keary BCC Risk Advisory Owasp Global Board +353 87 977 2988
>

> On 21 Mar 2012, at 21:24, Paolo Perego <thesp0nge at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> What I read here simply made me sad. My concern is to start a blog, not a company not a web
>> service but just a blog about application security concerns designed for developers.
>>
>> Before starting blaming me accusing about promoting a non existent company, people should
>> before removing Owasp logo from their personal blog talking about "Database Witch ;-)
>> billboard.com"
>> (https://sites.google.com/a/owasp.org/nitin-arya/home/databasebitch-billboardcom)
>>
>> That's all folks. Maybe I'm just nervous for a two weeks recovering after a surgery I'll
>> take tomorrow but I see too much unjustified antagonism about my first email.
>>
>> I don't want to go further. If any of you leaders are offended by my behavior free feel to
>> take all actions you deserve.
>>
>> Now... I'm just sad and disappointed.
>>
>> *plonk*
>>
>> On 21 March 2012 19:49, Soi, Dhruv <dhruv.soi at owasp.org> wrote:
>>> I don't see any issues with that either.  Promoting products or services on this forum
>>> might not be a good idea. But its a personal blog and ideas/knowledge is meant to be
>>> promoted. No harm, for sure!
>>>
>>> Best, Dhruv Soi
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

- --
? Arturo "Buanzo" Busleiman ? - MUSICA: soundcloud.com/no-carrier
Independent Linux and Security Consultant - 16+y of IT exp. at your service .
OWASPer - http://www.buanzo.com.ar/pro/eng.html                             ..: