[Owasp-leaders] [ANN] a new blog on application security - armored code.com

Paolo Perego thesp0nge at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 21:24:15 UTC 2012

What I read here simply made me sad.
My concern is to start a blog, not a company not a web service but
just a blog about application security concerns designed for
developers.

Before starting blaming me accusing about promoting a non existent
company, people should before removing Owasp logo from their personal
blog talking about "Database Witch ;-) billboard.com"
(https://sites.google.com/a/owasp.org/nitin-arya/home/databasebitch-billboardcom)

That's all folks.
Maybe I'm just nervous for a two weeks recovering after a surgery I'll
take tomorrow but I see too much unjustified antagonism about my first
email.

I don't want to go further.
If any of you leaders are offended by my behavior free feel to take
all actions you deserve.

Now... I'm just sad and disappointed.

*plonk*