[Owasp-leaders] [ANN] a new blog on application security - armored code.com

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Mar 21 17:29:16 UTC 2012

Nitin,

Perhaps I don't understand your concerns, but I believe its a good idea for our established owasp leaders to let the list be aware of a new security blog.

I agree we don't need every corporation to try and push a company security blog, but I don't see that as the case here at all. Nor do we need people to send emails to the leaders list for every post they make (that's what the owasp feed is for).

However, I think a notification like this seems pretty reasonable.

-------
Michael Coates | OWASP
michael.coates at owasp.org | @_mwc