[Owasp-leaders] OWASP AppSec Research 2012 - Call for Trainers
conpap at di.uoa.gr
Fri Mar 16 15:23:50 UTC 2012
OWASP is currently soliciting training providers for the OWASP AppSec
Research 2012 conference that will take place at the Department of
Informatics and Telecommunications, University of Athens, Greece on
July 10th through 13th of 2012. There will be training courses on July
10th and 11th followed by plenary sessions on the 12th and 13th.
The following conditions apply for people or organizations that want
to provide training at the conference:
* Training provider should provide class syllabus / training materials.
* Proceeds will be split 60/40 (OWASP/Trainer) for the training class.
* OWASP will provide the Venue, Marketing with Conference materials,
Registration and basic AV
* Trainers will cover travel and accommodations for the instructor(s)
and all course materials for students
* OWASP will reserve up to 2 training slots at no cost and the trainer
may reserve up to one slot at no cost
* Price per attendee: 2-Day Class €990 / 1-Day Class €495.
* Trainers can brand training materials to increase their exposure
* Classes are to be focused around Application Security but are in
no way limited to web application security. * We will look favorably
on laboration-based/hands-on training.
Submit proposals using the CFT template (available at:
directly to training at appsecresearch.org before March 30th 2012 to be
considered. All trainers will be required to submit the
Training Instructor Agreement (available at:
in order to have their class scheduled.
Additional information can be found at http://www.appsecresearch.org/training
Please forward to all interested practitioners and colleagues
More information about the OWASP-Leaders