[Owasp-leaders] FW: Business Logic Security Issues?

Juan Carlos Calderon Rojas juan.calderon at softtek.com
Wed Mar 14 20:15:40 UTC 2012

So as per your comments (and my belief) due to its versatility or variety, it is impossible to do a list of all the logic issues in all applications of the world, but I think a cases library can be compiled.

This is, put most of common cases for financial applications in a section of a library, including 0 amount transfers, negative transfers,  tampered amounts, rounding issues, etc. Then another list for e-stores applications, and another for cloud applications, another for software configuration misuse, etc., etc.

Sounds like a paramount task, but I think such a library will be of huge value for the community. Or is there a better way to do this? I mean start documenting test cases for logic bombs?

Regards,
Juan Carlos