[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: OWASP on Slashdot front page

Paolo Perego thesp0nge at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 07:53:43 UTC 2012

On 12 March 2012 18:26, Eoin <eoin.keary at owasp.org> wrote:

> Hello Darren,
> It would be best if you did not discuss the issues you are faced with on
> the owasp lists. Have you received legal advice on discussing such issues?

Eoin, he was just trying to say "I'm sorry".
Are we still an open source community about people wants to make a secure
world?
People makes mistakes, they will pay for them. But I don't think this is
the right place for "stay away don't talk to us".
But maybe I mislead your email and in this case, apologize.

Paolo
--
"... static analysis is fun, again!"

life from an application security guy ~> http://thesp0nge.com